- The owner of the Website and simultaneously the data administrator is Iguana Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Poznań (60-104), ul. Głogowska 261, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000642441, Tax Identification Number: 7792448150,
- REGON: 365650850, hereinafter referred to as IGUANA STUDIO.
IGUANA STUDIO takes special care to respect the privacy of Users visiting the Website.
§ 1 How do we collect data?
- IGUANA STUDIO collects personal data concerning individuals. Users' personal data is collected when using the contact form on the Website. The following data is collected:
- e-mail adress;
- Phone number.
- When using the Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Users may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they choose to click or other actions taken on the Website.
§ 2 How do we use the collected data?
- IGUANA STUDIO uses the collected personal data to provide services provided electronically via the Website.
- The navigation data may be used to provide Users with better service, statistical data analysis and adaptation of the Website to Users' preferences, administration of the Website, as well as customization of displayed advertisements on the Website.
§ 3 The mechanism of cookies, IP address
- The website uses small files called cookies. They are saved by IGUANA STUDIO via the Website on the computer of the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiration time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files help adapt the services offered by IGUANA STUDIO to individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Website It also gives the opportunity to develop general statistics of views of the information presented on the Website.
- IGUANA STUDIO uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies: after completing a session of a given browser or turning off the computer, stored information is removed from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Users' computer;
- permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of the User's computer and remain there until they are deleted.
- IGUANA STUDIO uses its own cookies to analyze and research and audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving their structure and content.
- IGUANA STUDIO uses external cookies in order to:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
- presentation on the Website of the map indicating the location of the IGUANA STUDIO office, via the online service maps.google.com (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
- popularization of the Website by means of the social network facebook.com (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland);
- presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the Doubleclick.net advertising web tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
- the presentation of the Reliable Certificate Regulations via the rzetelnyregulamin.pl website (administrator of external cookies: B2B Consulting Sp. o.o. based in Warsaw).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for computers of the Website Users. In particular, this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto users' computers. However, in their browsers, Users have the option of limiting or disabling access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible outside the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
- IGUANA STUDIO can collect your IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the visitor of the Website by the ISP. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and is therefore commonly regarded as non-person identifying information. The IP address is used by IGUANA STUDIO in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (eg determining in which regions we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server burdens , undesirable automated programs to view the content of the Website.
§ 4 Access to data and security
- Personal data collected by IGUANA STUDIO via the Website is processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz.U.2014.1182, pl.).
- Only authorized employees of IGUANA STUDIO have access to personal data of Users collected via the Website.
- The user has the option to delete personal data from the data set. Such a request may be submitted by the User by contacting the Service Provider via any means of communication.
- Last modified: 01/02/2015