§ 1 General principles
- The use of the Website does not require providing personal data, unless the User intends to purchase the product, send a request for quotation.
- Providing personal data by the User is always his voluntary decision. However, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data may make it impossible to provide services electronically.
- The administrator of personal data provided by Users is Iguana sp z o.o. , based in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 261, 60-104, NIP 779-244-81-50, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000642441.
- The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss, alteration, damage or destruction, as well as processes the data entrusted to him on the basis of the law. The basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RODO).
- When using the Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Users may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they choose to click or other actions taken on the Website.
§ 2 Rules for the processing of personal data
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User of the page in case of using the contact form on the Website.
- The personal data referred to in § 2 paragraph 1 is primarily:
- first name and last name,
- Phone number,
- e-mail address (e-mail).
- In the case of a User running a business, the User, in addition to the data referred to in para. 2 above also indicates the following personal data:
- the company under which the company operates along with the indication of the legal form,
- entry number to the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity or entry number to the National Court Register,
- HQ address,
- mailing address,
- number nip,
- Personal data provided by the User will be processed in the scope of the provision of services provided electronically via the Website and the answer to the inquiry in the contact form.
- The User has the right to access, control and verify the data being processed, and to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of processing the data contained in the file and requests to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing, delete data, request for cessation processing of personal data pursuant to art. 32 para. 1 point 7 of the Act on the protection of personal data, or to raise objections in accordance with art. 32 para. 1 point 8 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- All requests or requests resulting from the User's rights described in § 2 para. 5 should be directed to the email address email@example.com
§ 3 Basic User Rights
- The User may at any time request the deletion of his data from the Iguana Sp. z o.o. by contacting this request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably from the e-mail address provided during the registration.
- Deleting the User's data results in the removal of all information and data about the User. The Administrator of the www.iguanastudio.pl/en/ website, however, reserves the right to save the User's data and refuse to delete them to the extent and for the period in which it is legally permitted, in particular to settle obligations arising between the User and the Company.
§ 4 Basic duties of the Data Administrator
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. who is the administrator of personal data, takes special care in the processing of data to ensure the protection of Users' interests.
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. ensures that personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected only for designated purposes, in accordance with the law,
- not subject to further processing, which would be unlawful,
- adequate and sufficient for processing purposes,
- stored only in the necessary period, ie to achieve the purpose of processing,
- stored using the highest security standards,
- stored in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern.
- Personal data is stored in a data set that has been secured by technical and organizational measures that ensure data protection. Only persons with authorizations granted by the personal data administrator have access to the personal data file.
§ 5 Cookie mechanism, IP address
- The website uses small files called "cookies". They are recorded by Iguana Sp. z o.o. via the Website on the computer of the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the domain name from which it comes, its "expiration time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file.The information collected by means of such files help to adapt the services offered by Iguana Sp. Z oo to individual preferences and real needs of people Visitors to the Website also give the opportunity to develop general statistics of views of the information presented on the Website.
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies: after completing a session of a given browser or turning off the computer, stored information is removed from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Users' computer;
- permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of the User's computer and remain there until they are deleted.
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. uses own cookies to analyze and research and audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. uses external cookies in order to:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
- presentation on the Website of the map indicating the location of the Iguana Sp. z o.o., using the online service maps.google.com (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA);
- popularization of the Website by means of the social network facebook.com (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland);
- presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the Doubleclick.net advertising web tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
- presentation of the Certificate of Reliable Regulations (or other available on the site) via the website rzetelnyregulamin.pl (administrator of external cookies: B2B Consulting Sp. o.o. based in Warsaw).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for computers of the Website Users. In particular, this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto users' computers. However, in their browsers, Users have the option of limiting or disabling access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible outside the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
- Iguana Sp. z o.o. can collect your IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the visitor of the Website by the ISP. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and is therefore commonly regarded as non-person identifying information. The IP address is used by Iguana Sp. z o.o. when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (eg determining in which regions we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server-loading, unwanted automated programs for viewing content Web page.